If you have dogs, chances are your phone is filled with photos of them. After all, is there anything cuter than a sleeping pooch or playful pup? Maybe your furry friend loves to get into trouble, and you’ve caught him red-handed! No matter what your fur babies are doing to make you go, “Aww,” make sure you utilize these tips to snap a photo that makes you go, “Ahh!”
Five Tips for Photographing Your Dog
Whether you choose an action shot or a portrait shot, it is essential to capture your dog’s true nature from their most photogenic moments!
- Natural light is preferable, so use the flash sparingly and do a couple of test flashes to acclimate your dog.
- Make it fun! Try tapping a small treat on top of your phone or camera to get them to look directly at the lens.
- Get on your dog’s eye-level, by kneeling or lying down.
- Colorful backgrounds are okay, but try not to make it too busy.
- Capture the bond between you or family members with your dog and keep everyone in focus. Be patient; it may take a few takes to get it right!
For a customized gift or decorative wall art, send your photos to PhotoSquared for easily rearrangeable decorative PhotoSquares that are great for your home, office, or dorm. Download the app today!